VLC Media player is capable of playing just about anything you can throw at it, but did you know that includes YouTube videos?
How to Watch YouTube Videos in VLC Media Player
You will first need to open VLC, then click on the Media menu followed by Open Network Stream…
Then simply paste your link into the text box and click play.
That’s all there is to it.
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › NZXT Signal 4K30 Capture Card Review: Lossless High-Quality Footage
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi
- › T-Mobile Is Selling Your App Activity: Here’s How to Opt Out
- › The 10 Best Netflix Original Movies in 2022