Until very recently, mounting an ISO image on Windows required installing some additional software, but over on the Mac OS X side of things, you can easily mount an ISO image by simply double-clicking on it.
There are also two other ways to do so — the first is by opening up Disk Utility and going to File -> Open Disk Image. The second way is by opening up a Terminal window and typing something similar to the following:
hdiutil mount filename.iso
Did this really require us to write up a tip? Not really.
- › How to Sign up for Apple One on iPhone and iPad
- › How to View 3D Halloween Characters in AR Using Your Phone
- › How to Set Up and Use Home & Away Routines with Google Assistant
- › How to Track Changes in a Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- › How to Bookmark Multiple Tabs in Safari on iPhone and iPad