How many times have you needed to show a video during a presentation? Using YouTube and PowerPoint, it is now possible.
Insert a YouTube Video Into a PowerPoint Presentation in Office 2013
Go ahead and open PowerPoint and switch over to the Insert tab.
Then click on Video, and then Online Video…
If this is your first time inserting a video from YouTube, you will need to add it as a provider from the bottom left hand side of the dialog.
Once added, you will be able to enter a search term.
You can then simply select a video and hit the insert button.
That’s all there is to it. Remember Videos come with their own set of editing options, so be sure to take a look around.
- › Should You Plug a UPS Into a Surge Protector?
- › How to Turn On the Flashlight on Android
- › Here’s Why You’ll Never See Movie Villains Use iPhones
- › Does an Ionic Air Purifier Clean Better Than Standard Units?
- › These Inexpensive LEDs Will Light Up Dim Spaces in Your Home
- › What Is Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)?