In my case, there’s one news blog that I read regularly that has great information… and so many ads the page takes minutes to load, instead of seconds.
Now plug in the name of the site with the obnoxious ads, click Block, and click somewhere else so that it changes to show a new line (important or else it won’t save for some reason). When you are done, it should look like this.
- › 10 Great iPhone Features You Should Be Using
- › UGREEN Nexode 100W Charger Review: More Than Enough Power
- › 10 Quest VR Headset Features You Should Be Using
- › The 5 Biggest Android Myths
- › Vertagear SL5000 Gaming Chair Review: Comfortable, Adjustable, Imperfect
- › Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Has Internal Upgrades, Not Design Changes