If you are a web developer and use Internet Explorer, you will be pleased to know that it includes a color picker as part of the developer tools. Here’s how to enable it.
Activating the Hidden Color Picker in Internet Explorer
The first thing you will need to do is click on the Settings menu, then launch the F12 Developer Tools.
Now click on the Tools menu and select Show color picker.
That’s all there is to it, simply take the eye dropper and click any element on the page to get its RGB and HEX color codes.
- › The New ASUS Vivobook 13 OLED Looks Like a Microsoft Surface
- › Samsung Pass Isn’t Limited to Galaxy Phones Anymore
- › Satechi Duo Wireless Charger Power Stand Review: Compromised Versatility
- › What’s New in Chrome 110, Arriving Today
- › ChatGPT: How to Use the AI Chatbot for Free
- › Google and Bing Are Preparing ChatGPT-Like AI Web Search