If you are a web developer and use Internet Explorer, you will be pleased to know that it includes a color picker as part of the developer tools. Here’s how to enable it.
Activating the Hidden Color Picker in Internet Explorer
The first thing you will need to do is click on the Settings menu, then launch the F12 Developer Tools.
Now click on the Tools menu and select Show color picker.
That’s all there is to it, simply take the eye dropper and click any element on the page to get its RGB and HEX color codes.
- › Why Do I See “FBI Surveillance Van” in My Wi-Fi List?
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › Why Unlimited Mobile Data Isn’t Actually Unlimited
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022