If you do a lot of work with SSH servers through an SSH client, it’s extremely annoying to get timed out all the time by the server. There’s a simple way to fix this problem in SecureCRT.
First, navigate to Options \ Session Options on the menu:
Now click on the Terminal tree item, and select the “Send Protocol NO-OP” checkbox.
This will send a message to the SSH server that your session is still alive, and shouldn’t be disconnected.
- › 5 Annoying Features You Can Disable on Samsung Phones
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › Why Do I See “FBI Surveillance Van” in My Wi-Fi List?
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › Why Unlimited Mobile Data Isn’t Actually Unlimited
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022