If you do a lot of work with SSH servers through an SSH client, it’s extremely annoying to get timed out all the time by the server. There’s a simple way to fix this problem in SecureCRT.
First, navigate to Options \ Session Options on the menu:
Now click on the Terminal tree item, and select the “Send Protocol NO-OP” checkbox.
This will send a message to the SSH server that your session is still alive, and shouldn’t be disconnected.
- › How to Fix Brightness on iPhone When Your Screen Is Too Dark
- › Google Pixel Watch Will Add Popular Apple Watch Feature
- › Windows 10 Really Wants You to Upgrade Already
- › 7 PowerPoint Features You Should Use During Presentations
- › ChatGPT Is an Impressive AI Chatbot That Can’t Stop Lying
- › The Pixel 7 Now Has a Free Built-in VPN