If you do a lot of work with SSH servers through an SSH client, it’s extremely annoying to get timed out all the time by the server. There’s a simple way to fix this problem in SecureCRT.
First, navigate to Options \ Session Options on the menu:
Now click on the Terminal tree item, and select the “Send Protocol NO-OP” checkbox.
This will send a message to the SSH server that your session is still alive, and shouldn’t be disconnected.
- › How to Send Directions to Waze on Your Phone From Your Computer
- › How to Share and Assign Reminders on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Turn Off Automatic Picture-in-Picture on iPhone
- › How to Disable iMessage Mention Notifications on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Control Smart Home Devices in the Control Center on iPhone or iPad