Let’s be honest: If you are reading this article, then you probably think the Windows Sidebar in Windows Vista is cheesy and useless. Thankfully it’s also easy to disable.
To disable the sidebar, right click on the sidebar or sidebar icon, and choose properties:
Uncheck the “Start Sidebar when Windows starts” checkbox:
Then right-click on the icon, and choose Exit to close the sidebar:
Your sidebar should now be gone, and won’t start back up with Windows anymore.
- › How to Control Your Entire Smarthome Through One App
- › Everyone’s Making a PC Game Subscription: Are They Worth It?
- › How to Install the Linux 5.0 Update on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- › How to Stop Companies From Listening to Your Voice Assistant Recordings
- › Mouse Left-Click Button Not Working? Here’s How to Fix It