If you decide to turn off automatic updates, you’ll be annoyed to death with popup messages from the Security Center that tell you to “Check your computer security” or “Check your Firewall status” if you disabled the firewall. It’s a good thing you can turn those messages off.
Before we begin: I’d definitely recommend keeping the firewall enabled at all times.
To disable the popup messages shown above, right-click on the little red shield icon and choose Open Security Center from the menu. You could also open Security Center from the start menu.
Click the link for “Change the way Security Center alerts me”
Now you’ll see a dialog with three choices. Choose the bottom one if you don’t want the notifications anymore.
- › The Pixel 7 Now Has a Free Built-in VPN
- › 7 PowerPoint Features You Should Use During Presentations
- › ChatGPT Is an Impressive AI Chatbot That Can’t Stop Lying
- › Windows 10 Really Wants You to Upgrade Already
- › Google Pixel Watch Will Add Popular Apple Watch Feature
- › How to Fix Brightness on iPhone When Your Screen Is Too Dark