In our busy geek lives it seems we can never get enough reminders for all the tasks for the day. Doomi is a free easy to use To-Do application that doesn’t include a bunch of needless extra features.
Doomi runs with Adobe Air will install the application and Air together.
This is a great to-do list because it does exactly what it is designed for an there is no extra bloat. Simply type in what you have to do for the day and a list is generated.
After typing in the task click the clock icon to select the hours in the future it is due or you can even create a custom time to be more precise.
When it is time to be reminded about a task a friendly message box pops up.
When you have completed the task just click the box next to it on the left side and it will be moved to the old tasks list.
If you want a simple and easy way to keep track of your daily tasks, Doomi is a great option to consider.
- › Don’t Have the Google Discover Feed on Your Android Phone? Tap the “G” Logo
- › How to Enable Offline Translation in Apple’s Translate App on iPhone
- › How to Block a Website in Mozilla Firefox
- › How to Change Where New Apps Are Placed on iPhone
- › Xbox Series X vs. Xbox Series S: Which Should You Buy?