The VLC Media Player is an open source, cross-platform media client that supports the vast majority of media formats. One of the great features is that it supports skins that work across different platforms. This article will cover installing on both linux and windows.
To install on Ubuntu Linux:
Hit Alt+F2 to bring up the run dialog, and type in this:
vlc -I skins2
This will bring up the player in the right mode to let you install new skins. Right click on the title bar area and choose Select Skin \ Open Skin, and choose the skin file that you have downloaded.
That’s pretty much all there is to it.
To install on Windows:
Select the “VLC media player (skins)
- › Your Free Zoom Meetings Can Now Have Automatic Captions
- › The Best Halloween Movies on Peacock in 2021
- › How to Create and Customize a Funnel Chart in Microsoft Excel
- › You Can Now Play PC Games on an Xbox Console, Here’s How
- › Best Portable Monitors for Holiday 2021: Increase Your Productivity on the Go