Rainlendar is a calendar application that doesn’t take up much space on your desktop. You can use it to keep track of events and tasks, and with the pro version you even can sync with network calendars.
Installing rainlendar on ubuntu is extremely simple. Just download the file and extract it wherever you feel like.
Just double-click on the rainlendar file in the extracted directory to run it. Here’s what the calendar looks like:
To make it start up automatically when you login to ubuntu, go to System \ Preferences \ Sessions
Click on Startup Programs, and click the Add button. Use the browse button to find the directory that you installed rainlendar to, and click OK.
- › How to Turn off a Chromebook Screen When Connected to an External Display
- › How to Use Your iPhone or iPad as an Apple TV Remote
- › How to Generate Two-Factor Authentication Codes in 1Password
- › 3 Ways to “Bookmark” a Folder in Finder on Mac
- › How to Automatically Back up Windows Folders to OneDrive