Rainlendar is a calendar application that doesn’t take up much space on your desktop. You can use it to keep track of events and tasks, and with the pro version you even can sync with network calendars.
Installing rainlendar on ubuntu is extremely simple. Just download the file and extract it wherever you feel like.
Just double-click on the rainlendar file in the extracted directory to run it. Here’s what the calendar looks like:
To make it start up automatically when you login to ubuntu, go to System \ Preferences \ Sessions
Click on Startup Programs, and click the Add button. Use the browse button to find the directory that you installed rainlendar to, and click OK.
- › How to Send Directions to Waze on Your Phone From Your Computer
- › How to Share and Assign Reminders on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Turn Off Automatic Picture-in-Picture on iPhone
- › How to Disable iMessage Mention Notifications on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Control Smart Home Devices in the Control Center on iPhone or iPad