Installing Blackbox is a simple process. You will want to make sure that you have selected the alternate install repositories.
Open a terminal window and use the following command:
sudo apt-get install blackbox
Once the install is complete, log out and click on the Options button in the lower left hand corner:
You will see a menu listing all of the window managers installed on your system. Select Blackbox from the menu, and continue to log in.
The Blackbox desktop is extremely simple, and looks a lot like Fluxbox. Right clicking on the background will give you the menu:
Really simple stuff. For more information about Blackbox including configuration tips, check out the home page.
- › How to Send Directions to Waze on Your Phone From Your Computer
- › How to Share and Assign Reminders on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Turn Off Automatic Picture-in-Picture on iPhone
- › How to Disable iMessage Mention Notifications on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Control Smart Home Devices in the Control Center on iPhone or iPad