If you have installed the Kubuntu desktop on top of Ubuntu or the other way around, you may want to switch from gdm to kdm, or from kdm to gdm. This is an easy thing to do.
Open a terminal window and type in the following command:
sudo dpkg-reconfigure gdm
Hit enter at the OK prompt, and then you can switch between the two easily:
- › How Far Can an Electric Car Go on One Charge?
- › These Gadgets Banish Mosquitos
- › “Atari Was Very, Very Hard” Nolan Bushnell on Atari, 50 Years Later
- › How Much Does It Cost to Recharge a Battery?
- › Buying a Mac? A Base M1 or M2 Chip Is Probably All You Need
- › The 10 Best Netflix Original Movies in 2022