One of the more frustrating tasks in Word has is trying to continue a numbered list when it gets broken. In Word 2007 you can use the smart tags to easily continue the numbered list.
In this example you can see how the numbered list is interrupted by a table.
When you are ready to start the next item in the list, click on the Home tab on the Ribbon, and click the Numbering button.
Within your document, you’ll see the smart tag. You can click on it and select “Continue Numbering”
If the smart tag isn’t showing up, you can also right-click on the number and select Continue Numbering from the context menu.
Now your numbering will continue from the previous point.
This feature saved me quite a few times when writing documents for work.
- › How to Turn Off Automatic Numbered and Bulleted Lists in Microsoft Word
- › The 5 Biggest Android Myths
- › Why You Want Mesh Wi-Fi, Even If You Just Need One Router
- › Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Has Internal Upgrades, Not Design Changes
- › Amazon Fire 7 Tablet (2022) Review: Weak but Cheap
- › UGREEN Nexode 100W Charger Review: More Than Enough Power
- › 10 Great iPhone Features You Should Be Using