For those of us that have to use Outlook 2007 at work, you should know that it not only handles mail and calendars, but also makes a very nice RSS reader as well. Of course, I don’t need to tell the couple hundred of you that are already reading the How-To Geek feed this way =)
To subscribe to an RSS feed, just open Outlook and go to Tools \ Account Settings…
The Account Settings dialog box will open up. Click the Feeds tab and select New…
Next copy and paste the URL of the feed into the address box then click Add.
In the resulting RSS Feed Options window you can choose various options which are self explanatory. When you’re finished click OK.
That’s it! Go down to your mail folders and select RSS Feeds. Now you can easily browse your favorite web articles in your email inbox.
- › Subscribe To RSS Feeds Mozilla’s Thunderbird
- › Get Microsoft’s Ultra Thin Surface Pro X For $400 Off This Week
- › Amazon’s Fire TV Sticks Are at Their Lowest Prices Yet
- › PC Power Consumption Is Getting Out of Control
- › You Can Now Customize Windows 11’s Look With WindowBlinds
- › How to Back Up Your BitLocker Recovery Key on Windows 11
- › How to Freeze Multiple Rows in Microsoft Excel