When you have a lot of data to review in an Excel file it can be tedious finding duplicate values. Today we will look at how to easily identify duplicate values with Conditional Formatting.
With the Excel document open highlight the section of the document to search for duplicate entries.
On The Ribbon click under the Home Tab is selected.
In the Styles section click on Conditional Formatting \ Highlight Cells Rules \ Duplicate Values.
This opens up the Duplicate Values dialog box where you can select how to format the cells with duplicate data.
Now you will be able to easily find the cells that contain the duplicate data so you can change the values or delete them.
This is a quick and easy tip to help make sure important spreadsheets contain correct information.
- › How to Turn Off Real-Time Protection in Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Get Mermaid DIY Recipes From Pascal in ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’
- › How to Insert a PDF into Microsoft Word
- › Macs Will Run iPhone and iPad Apps: Here’s How It Will Work
- › Can Law Enforcement Really Track Someone Down with an IP Address?