Everybody sends out emails to the same group of people on a regular basis, but most people don’t realize that you can create your own private list of email addresses in Outlook by using the Distribution List feature.
To create a new Distribution List, go to File \ New \ Distribution List
Click on Select Members and choose the appropriate names from your address book by double clicking their name.
You will see the selected names at the bottom of this window.
Give your Distribution List a name and click Save and then Close.
The Distribution list will be saved in your Contacts folder under whatever name you call the list, and can be used just like any other Contact.
- › How to Sign up for Apple One on iPhone and iPad
- › How to View 3D Halloween Characters in AR Using Your Phone
- › How to Set Up and Use Home & Away Routines with Google Assistant
- › How to Track Changes in a Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- › How to Bookmark Multiple Tabs in Safari on iPhone and iPad