When you import data into an Excel Spreadsheet it is not always aligned in good proportion to the rest of the document. Here is the quick and easy way to line it up.
After you have imported your data select all columns and rows; choose A hold down your shift key and go over to the end of your data so everything is highlighted.
Now right-click on the highlighted fields and from the sub menu choose Format Cells.
In the Format Cells window click the Alignment tab, choose Center from the drop down box under Horizontal and click OK.
Now all of the data will align in the center of each cell to make the data more presentable. This is especially handy when you are printing out the reports.
- › Microsoft, You’re Making It Hard to Recommend Edge
- › PSA: Scammers Are Using the Chip Shortage to Trick People
- › Stop Closing Apps on Your Android Phone
- › Windows 11 vs. Chrome OS: Which Is Best For Android Apps?
- › 5 Psychological Tricks in Free-To-Play Games (and How to Avoid Them)
- › Buying a Used Mac or MacBook? Check These Things Before You Buy