If you have large and long workbooks or Excel spreadsheets, being able to see the column or row labels is extremely important. Here is a quick way to freeze the labels in place for fast and easy viewing of your data.
Click on View on the Ribbon and select Freeze Panes.
Now click Freeze Top Row. If you want to Freeze other rows as well just highlight them before choosing Freeze Panes.
That’s it! Now as you can see by the example, you will be able to scroll throughout the document while keeping the column or rows in place.
- › Windows 11 vs. Chrome OS: Which Is Best For Android Apps?
- › PSA: Scammers Are Using the Chip Shortage to Trick People
- › Stop Closing Apps on Your Android Phone
- › Microsoft, You’re Making It Hard to Recommend Edge
- › Buying a Used Mac or MacBook? Check These Things Before You Buy
- › 5 Psychological Tricks in Free-To-Play Games (and How to Avoid Them)