If you have large and long workbooks or Excel spreadsheets, being able to see the column or row labels is extremely important. Here is a quick way to freeze the labels in place for fast and easy viewing of your data.
Click on View on the Ribbon and select Freeze Panes.
Now click Freeze Top Row. If you want to Freeze other rows as well just highlight them before choosing Freeze Panes.
That’s it! Now as you can see by the example, you will be able to scroll throughout the document while keeping the column or rows in place.
- › The 5 Biggest Android Myths
- › Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Has Internal Upgrades, Not Design Changes
- › Amazon Fire 7 Tablet (2022) Review: Weak but Cheap
- › UGREEN Nexode 100W Charger Review: More Than Enough Power
- › 10 Great iPhone Features You Should Be Using
- › Why You Want Mesh Wi-Fi, Even If You Just Need One Router