Excel has a zoom feature so that you can increase the size of the entire document, but sometimes you just want to zoom in on a specific set of cells that you are working on, and Excel 2007 makes this task simple.
Select the cells you want to magnify. Select View on the Ribbon and select Zoom to Selection.
This will zoom in on the specific section you want to analyze in your Excel worksheet.
To return to the normal view click on 100%.
Now you’re back to the view you started with.
- › The Best Streaming Devices of 2021 to Watch Netflix and More
- › How to Choose a Motherboard for Your PC: What to Look for
- › Android’s “Material You” Theming Is Great, but Don’t Expect Samsung to Use It
- › How to Create a Temporary View When Collaborating in Excel
- › How to Check the .NET Framework Version on Windows 10