This article was written by MysticGeek, a tech blogger at the How-To Geek Blogs.
PowerPoint is a great way to present data to groups, and if you create slideshows it’s important to know how to present information. Today we’ll briefly go over the use of tables in a presentation.
On The Ribbon Click the Insert tab and click Table.
You will get a menu which allows you to select how many rows and columns to include with the table.
Choose the design and theme by choosing the Design tab and select Themes.
Also in Design you can choose from a plethora of table designs. Just hovering over the different designs will show what that design looks like in the document.
You can really mix and match designs, colors, and themes to create a quality presentation.
- › Windows 11 Confirmed: What We Learned From the Leaked Build
- › How to Disable the Mic and Camera from Android’s Quick Settings
- › How to Convert Multiple Word Documents to Google Docs
- › How to Deactivate Facebook Messenger
- › What is Focus on iPhone and iPad, and How Is It Better Than Do Not Disturb?