If Outlook 2007’s new Instant Search just isn’t… instant… there’s a patch from Microsoft that might fix this problem for you.
The problem is caused if you have a large .pst or .ost file. I suppose the algorithm just couldn’t handle it, but at least there’s a fix now.
I really like the Instant Search feature because it’s directly integrated into the application, and you can search in the current folder only, which isn’t possible in Google Desktop or some of the other email search engines.
- › How to Scan a File or Folder for Malware with Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Use the whois Command on Linux
- › Don’t Worry: Windows 10’s Control Panel Is Safe (For Now)
- › How to Skip the Recycle Bin for Deleting Files on Windows 10
- › How to Select and Edit Messages with the Up Arrow in Slack