If Outlook 2007’s new Instant Search just isn’t… instant… there’s a patch from Microsoft that might fix this problem for you.
The problem is caused if you have a large .pst or .ost file. I suppose the algorithm just couldn’t handle it, but at least there’s a fix now.
I really like the Instant Search feature because it’s directly integrated into the application, and you can search in the current folder only, which isn’t possible in Google Desktop or some of the other email search engines.
- › How to Check Your Heart Rate and Breathing with Your Android Phone
- › Instagram Personal, Business, and Creator Accounts: What’s the Difference?
- › How to Add Attachments to Gmail by Pasting Files into Chrome
- › How to Quickly Search Open Tabs in Firefox
- › How to Quickly Set a Timer on Your iPhone or iPad