If you are the creative type that likes to use custom fonts in your documents or PowerPoint presentations, here is a cool tip to ensure that the readers of your document see the document with the fonts intact, just the way you want it to.
In this example I will use Word, but you can follow the same steps for PowerPoint also.
First, click on the Microsoft Office Button in the upper left hand corner and choose “Word Options”. Select the Save tab on the left.
Under the “Preserve fidelity when sharing this document” section, first choose your document.
Then check the box for “Embed fonts in the file”, and “Embed only the characters used in the document”. Now when you save that document, the fonts will be embedded for everyone to see.
- › How to Scan a File or Folder for Malware with Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Use the whois Command on Linux
- › Don’t Worry: Windows 10’s Control Panel Is Safe (For Now)
- › How to Skip the Recycle Bin for Deleting Files on Windows 10
- › How to Select and Edit Messages with the Up Arrow in Slack