Microsoft Word is a behemoth of formatting options only fully understood by a select few… for the rest of us it’s just plain confusing and often frustrating to deal with. I noticed a neat trick for selecting columns and felt the need to share it with everybody else.
First you’ll need a document with a table, of course. This tip is most useful if you’ve got a really huge table that spans multiple pages. Instead of scrolling all the way to the top, you can just:
Hold down the Shift key, and then use the Right mouse button anywhere within the column.
Instant column selection!
Hopefully this helps somebody else navigate the dark waters of Office.
- › The Best How-To Geek Articles About Microsoft Office
- › No, “Web5” Is Not a Thing
- › How to Copy and Paste Formatting in Microsoft PowerPoint
- › Look Out for These USPS Shipping Scam Messages
- › How to Add Bullet Points in Word
- › 7 Ways to Sort Data in Microsoft Excel
- › Wrap Up Your Gift List With Deals From Surface, Lenovo, More