Microsoft Word is a behemoth of formatting options only fully understood by a select few… for the rest of us it’s just plain confusing and often frustrating to deal with. I noticed a neat trick for selecting columns and felt the need to share it with everybody else.
First you’ll need a document with a table, of course. This tip is most useful if you’ve got a really huge table that spans multiple pages. Instead of scrolling all the way to the top, you can just:
Hold down the Shift key, and then use the Right mouse button anywhere within the column.
Instant column selection!
Hopefully this helps somebody else navigate the dark waters of Office.
- › The Best How-To Geek Articles About Microsoft Office
- › Which Smartphone Accessories Are Worth Buying?
- › 10 YouTube Features You Should Be Using
- › Don’t Buy a Wi-Fi Extender: Buy This Instead
- › 10 New Windows 11 Features You Should Be Using
- › Can a Magnet Really Damage My Phone or Computer?
- › Should You Turn Up the Transmit Power on Your Wi-Fi Router?