Microsoft Word is a behemoth of formatting options only fully understood by a select few… for the rest of us it’s just plain confusing and often frustrating to deal with. I noticed a neat trick for selecting columns and felt the need to share it with everybody else.
First you’ll need a document with a table, of course. This tip is most useful if you’ve got a really huge table that spans multiple pages. Instead of scrolling all the way to the top, you can just:
Hold down the Shift key, and then use the Right mouse button anywhere within the column.
Instant column selection!
Hopefully this helps somebody else navigate the dark waters of Office.
- › Windows 11 Confirmed: What We Learned From the Leaked Build
- › How to Disable the Mic and Camera from Android’s Quick Settings
- › How to Convert Multiple Word Documents to Google Docs
- › How to Deactivate Facebook Messenger
- › What is Focus on iPhone and iPad, and How Is It Better Than Do Not Disturb?