All geeks love line numbers… you can even add line numbers in your Word 2007 documents with just a few steps.
Open your Word 2007 document and click the Page Layout tab on the ribbon. Click on Line Numbers and then Line Numbering Options…
You will now get The Page Setup dialog window. At the bottom of the page click on Line Numbers.
In the Line Numbers dialog box place a check in the Add line numbering box. Here you can select spacing between the text and line numbers what number to start at and the counting sequence. When you’re done choosing your settings click OK. Then Click OK again in the Page Setup dialog window.
That’s it! You now have numbering added to the margins in your document.
- › Buying a Used Mac or MacBook? Check These Things Before You Buy
- › How to Find Your Spotify Wrapped 2021
- › What Is MIL-SPEC Drop Protection?
- › Windows 11 vs. Chrome OS: Which Is Best For Android Apps?
- › 5 Psychological Tricks in Free-To-Play Games (and How to Avoid Them)
- › Functions vs. Formulas in Microsoft Excel: What’s the Difference?