Firefox resizes large images by default to fit in the browser window. This can get really annoying if you are browsing a lot of large images.
To see this in action, you can click the link to the really nice Ubuntu wallpaper. You’ll notice that you have to click on the image to show the full size version.
To change this setting, follow these steps:
- Type about:config into the address bar in firefox.
- Type in browser.enable in the Filter bar and hit enter
- When you see “browser.enable_automatic_image_resizing”, double click it and the value should change to false, as shown.
- › What’s the Difference Between Linux and Unix?
- › How to Turn Off Real-Time Protection in Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Get Mermaid DIY Recipes From Pascal in ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’
- › How to Insert a PDF into Microsoft Word
- › Macs Will Run iPhone and iPad Apps: Here’s How It Will Work