If you are working on editing a bunch of bookmarks at the same time, you’ve already noticed the pain of having to click on a bookmark and then click Properties, and then edit the details in a popup dialog… and then close that and repeat for the next bookmark.
There’s a much better way to edit the bookmarks, by using the Flat Bookmark Editor extension, which eliminates all the popup dialog editing.
When you open up the Bookmarks Manager, now you’ll see a new panel at the bottom where you can easily edit the selected bookmark.
You can turn the new panel on/off by using the View \ Properties menu item, or hitting the Ctrl+P shortcut.
Note that this extension won’t be useful in Firefox 3 because of the redesigned “Places” feature.
- › How to Quickly Scroll Through Home Screen Pages on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game
- › How to Move a Window to Another Virtual Desktop on Windows 10
- › How to Replicate the iOS 14 App Library on Android
- › What’s the Deal with Google Home and Nest? Is There a Difference?