If you share a computer you know how important it is to keep your personal data and surfing habits private. You could always use the Private Browsing feature, but what if you forget? You can clear your session data by using the Reset feature in Safari.
Click on Edit and choose Reset Safari…
You then get this confirmation screen where you can decide what to keep and what needs to go. Keep in mind that once you hit the Reset button there is no turning back.
A quick way to verify it worked is to check the History. Looks like all is clear.
- › 7 Features Android Should Steal From iPhone
- › Keychron Q8 Mechanical Keyboard Review: An Advanced Keyboard for All Uses
- › Shift+Enter Is a Secret Shortcut Everyone Should Know
- › Google Pixel Buds Pro Review: A Fantastic Pair of Android-Focused Earbuds
- › 10 Awesome iPad Features You Should Be Using
- › Lenovo ThinkPad Z13 Gen 1 Review: A Vegan Leather Laptop That Means Business