If you share a computer you know how important it is to keep your personal data and surfing habits private. You could always use the Private Browsing feature, but what if you forget? You can clear your session data by using the Reset feature in Safari.
Click on Edit and choose Reset Safari…
You then get this confirmation screen where you can decide what to keep and what needs to go. Keep in mind that once you hit the Reset button there is no turning back.
A quick way to verify it worked is to check the History. Looks like all is clear.
- › How to Restart Your Island in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How to Click the Home Button with a Mouse on an iPad
- › You Can Relive the GameCube on a Modern TV, and It’s Amazing
- › 9 Ways to Quickly Make Money in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How Apple’s 2020 iPad Pro Compares to the 1994 Trackpad Mac