The new Safari browser has a very nice RSS reader built right in. For those of you that aren’t familiar, RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds are the wave of the future. You can get articles in your inbox, browser, or desktop feed reader without actually having to check every site on your list.
To bookmark an RSS feed, browse to the page you want to get your RSS feed from. Click on the RSS button on the right side of the address bar.
This will pop up the RSS Feed site on that particular web page. Notice the difference in the RSS icon.
Next, click the Add (+) button on the navigation bar. Type in the name of the bookmark, choose where you want to save it then click the Add button.
Now go to the bookmark you saved and you can check out the latest articles via RSS!
- › Lenovo ThinkPad Z13 Gen 1 Review: A Vegan Leather Laptop That Means Business
- › Keychron Q8 Mechanical Keyboard Review: An Advanced Keyboard for All Uses
- › 10 Awesome iPad Features You Should Be Using
- › 7 Features Android Should Steal From iPhone
- › Google Pixel Buds Pro Review: A Fantastic Pair of Android-Focused Earbuds
- › Shift+Enter Is a Secret Shortcut Everyone Should Know