When your playing music or a video in Windows Media Player in Windows 7, you can toggle the playback controls on or off by hovering the mouse over the window. Here we show you how to always have the playback controls show in Now Playing mode.
In this example I’m playing a song from the band Early Day Miners and we can see the album cover in the Now Playing mode and the playback controls are hidden.
When I hover the mouse pointer over the window the controls pop backup.
To make it so the playback controls are always displayed, switch back to Library view and click Organize then Options.
Click on the Player tab then under Player settings uncheck the box next to Allow autohide of playback controls then click Ok.
That’s all there is to it! Now the playback controls will always be displayed when you go to Now Playing mode.
- › How to Send Directions to Waze on Your Phone From Your Computer
- › How to Share and Assign Reminders on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Turn Off Automatic Picture-in-Picture on iPhone
- › How to Disable iMessage Mention Notifications on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Control Smart Home Devices in the Control Center on iPhone or iPad