Does single click access to your browsing history in Google Chrome sound great? Then you should take a look at the History Button extension.
Usually there are two methods for viewing your browsing history in Chrome:
- Using the “Tools Menu” to access the “History Page”
- Performing keyboard ninja magic with the “Ctrl + H” keyboard shortcut
But what if neither method really appeals to you? Perhaps a “Toolbar Button” is just what you have been looking for.
During the install process you will be asked to confirm installation of the extension. Click “Install” to finish adding your new “History Button” to Chrome.
As soon as you have finished installing the extension you will see your new “History Toolbar Button” and the following message.
There are no options for you to worry with… All that you have to do is just enjoy that single click access goodness.
With very minimal impact to your browser’s UI you can now easily access your browsing history.
While this may not be something that everyone will like, the History Button extension makes a very nice addition to Chrome for those prefer to use a toolbar button instead of menus or keyboard shortcuts.
- › The Best Tips and Tweaks for Getting the Most Out of Google Chrome
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › Why Do I See “FBI Surveillance Van” in My Wi-Fi List?