Yeah, you’re pretty sure that you’re the master of all things Firefox. I mean, why else would you be reading this article? So, we’ve got to ask, have you ever seen this one before?
So here’s how it works… you’ll have to start off with hitting the Ctrl+T hotkey to open a new blank tab:
Then just hit the Ctrl+Z hotkey, and just like that, the last URL from the last tab you were on will be sitting in your address bar.
You’ll notice in the above screenshot that the last tab was HTG, and the below screenshot was taken with Lifehacker as the last open tab.
The only real use that we can think of for this is a way to quickly duplicate the current tab—just hit Ctrl+T, then Ctrl+Z, then Enter.
Other than that, it’s really just a stupid geek trick.
- › How to Restart Your Island in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How to Click the Home Button with a Mouse on an iPad
- › You Can Relive the GameCube on a Modern TV, and It’s Amazing
- › 9 Ways to Quickly Make Money in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How Apple’s 2020 iPad Pro Compares to the 1994 Trackpad Mac