Do you wish there was a way to combine all that Wolfram Alpha and Google goodness together when you search for something? Now you can with the Wolfram Alpha Google extension for Firefox.
Setup & Options
Once you have the extension installed you will notice a new “Status Bar Icon” in your browser. The icon acts as a quick on/off switch to enable or disable combining search results.
These are the options for the extension…all focused on display properties.
Note: You will most likely want to activate the “Always show scrollbars on Wolfram Alpha frame.” option (see below for an alternative way to access the scrollbar).
Wolfram Alpha Google in Action
For our example we decided to do a search on Singapore. As you can see the search results are displaying nicely side-by-side (terrific!).
Here is a close-up of the Google results…
And a close-up of the Wolfram Alpha results (very nice!). Just for fun we left the Wolfram Alpha frame scrollbar deactivated to show a nice option for it…
Notice the “Show scrollbar” option in the lower right corner. You can easily control when you want or need the scrollbar without it always being active.
If you love having extra goodness packed into your searches, then you will definitely enjoy using the Wolfram Alpha Google extension!
- › How to Disable Google Analytics in the Nintendo Switch eShop
- › How to Use the Calendar and Event Scheduling in Outlook 365 for Mac
- › How to Automatically Revoke Permissions for Unused Android Apps
- › How to Remove Widgets from the Notification Center on Mac
- › How to Change Your Monitor’s Refresh Rate on Windows 10