Normally when you don’t get an inbound email message that you were expecting, you’re supposed to check your Spam or Junk Email folder—in the new Facebook “Email” (Messages) system, it’s not quite as obvious how to check that folder. So here’s how.
Note: If you don’t have the new Facebook Messages, you can head over here to sign up for an invite.
Checking Your Spam / Junk Folder
First you’ll want to head to Messages, and then click the “Other” folder.
Then down at the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a tiny little link for “Junk”.
Alternatively, you could search for is:spam in the search box from the main screen.
Either way, here’s those messages that you were wondering about.
Marking a Message as Not Junk
Once you find a message in the folder, you’ll want to open it up, and then use the Actions menu to choose the “Move to Other” option.
For some reason, if you choose “Not Junk”, the message completely disappears—we’ll assume they will fix this at some point.
- › How to Sign up for Apple One on iPhone and iPad
- › How to View 3D Halloween Characters in AR Using Your Phone
- › How to Set Up and Use Home & Away Routines with Google Assistant
- › How to Track Changes in a Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- › How to Bookmark Multiple Tabs in Safari on iPhone and iPad