If you’re having problems with media playback on your Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 PC using Windows Media Player, or even using other applications like Media Monkey, you might need to reinstall Windows Media Player. But how?
Reader Ted wrote in with this tip, which solved his problem of playing ripped music files in either Windows Media Player or Media Monkey.
Step 1: Uninstall Windows Media Player
Open up Control Panel and type “windows features” into the search box, and then click on Turn Windows features on or off.
Go down to Media Features –> Windows Media Player
Step 2: Reboot
That is all.
Step 3: Turn Windows Media Player Back On
Head back into Windows Features on or off, and check the box again.
At this point hopefully your problem should be solved.
- › How to Restart Your Island in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How to Click the Home Button with a Mouse on an iPad
- › You Can Relive the GameCube on a Modern TV, and It’s Amazing
- › 9 Ways to Quickly Make Money in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How Apple’s 2020 iPad Pro Compares to the 1994 Trackpad Mac