Do you want to make the most efficient use of the space in Chrome’s Bookmarks Toolbar? Now you can reduce the bookmarks to icons with just a few minutes work.
Note: You may or may not wish to do some reorganizing with your bookmarks before-hand.
Condensing the Bookmarks
If your browser is anything like ours then it has not taken long to fill up your Bookmarks Toolbar. Accessing the drop-down section often throughout the day is not too fun.
The bookmarks are the easiest part of your collection to condense. Right-click on each bookmark and select “Edit…” to open the Edit Bookmark Window.
Delete the text, click OK, and you are finished.
You still have a useable bookmark that looks nice and takes up very little room.
These are our bookmarks from the first screenshot above…no problems with accessing all of them now. With just a few minutes work you can have a beautiful and compact Bookmarks Toolbar.
If you have been looking for a more efficient and compact Bookmarks Toolbar in Chrome, then this little hack will certainly be useful for you.
- › How to Declutter Your Web Browser Bookmarks
- › How to Get the Most Out of the Chrome Bookmarks Bar
- › The Best Tips and Tweaks for Getting the Most Out of Google Chrome
- › The Google Nest Mini Is Back Down to Just $18 Today
- › How to Block Subreddits on Reddit
- › Android Phones Are Now More Secure, Thanks to Rust
- › Why Spotify Shuffle is Not Truly Random
- › How Does Your Snap Score Work (and How to Increase It)