If you’ve encountered a problem where your Firefox installation no longer scrolls when you use the up or down arrow keys, and even the Home or End keys don’t work anymore, there’s an easy fix.
When this problem happens, you’ll notice that moving the arrow keys around just moves the cursor around the page. Annoying!
The problem is because you tripped the Caret Browsing feature at some point, and accidentally hit Yes.
To fix this, you can just hit the F7 key again. Or, if you want to do it the about:config way, filter by accessibility.browsewithcaret and make sure it’s set to false.
Remember, you can double-click on any boolean value to toggle between true and false.
- › Windows 11 Confirmed: What We Learned From the Leaked Build
- › How to Disable the Mic and Camera from Android’s Quick Settings
- › How to Convert Multiple Word Documents to Google Docs
- › How to Deactivate Facebook Messenger
- › What is Focus on iPhone and iPad, and How Is It Better Than Do Not Disturb?