Do you prefer visually browsing through your open tabs as opposed to using a tab list? Then the Visual Tabs extension for Google Chrome just might be the “visual tool” that you have been looking for.
Visual Tabs in Action
As soon as you have installed the extension you are ready to go. To browse through your open tabs simply click on the “Toolbar Button” to open the drop-down window. You will see thumbnails of your open tabs and a “background color chooser option” in the lower left corner. Use your “Middle Mouse Button” to scroll through the tabs and click on the one that you would like to view. That is all there is to it…
Switching over to the “Blue Background Theme”…
Then the “Green”…
Followed by the “White”. Between the six colors you should be able to make a good match with your browser’s theme.
If you love using a visual approach for browsing through your open tabs then this extension should be a lot of fun for you to use.
- › How to Turn Off Real-Time Protection in Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Get Mermaid DIY Recipes From Pascal in ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’
- › How to Insert a PDF into Microsoft Word
- › Macs Will Run iPhone and iPad Apps: Here’s How It Will Work
- › Can Law Enforcement Really Track Someone Down with an IP Address?