Finally: a Rubik’s cube that can solve itself. A maker named Human Controller built it in Japan, and you can see it in action right now.
There are two kinds of people in the world: people who can’t solve Rubik’s cubes, and people who can (and are really smug about it). If you’re in the first group, like I am, there is something very satisfying about seeing the puzzle solve itself. Check it out:
It’s hypnotic, right? I like watching it jump around. Here’s another video, this time with the creator holding the cube.
I could watch this all day, and would honestly consider spending money on one if it ever became a commercial product. Someone has to sell these eventually, right?
- › Picsart Gold Review: A True Treasure for Quick Photo and Video Editing
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › Does Hibernating My PC Save More Energy Than Sleep?
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace