Classic Nickelodeon cartoons are now offered on VRV, a $10 a month streaming service from AT&T.
You know how every major media company is trying to launch a streaming site? VRV is AT&T’s service, and as of this week it offers a bunch of 90s Nickelodeon cartoons. Here’s Luke Bouma, writing for Cord Cutter’s News:
With the service you get a collection of content including Aahhh!!! Real Monsters, All That, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, CatDog, Clarissa Explains It All, Doug, Kenan & Kel, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Rocko’s Modern Life, The Angry Beavers and The Wild Thornberrys.
I didn’t have cable growing up, so to me this is a random assortment of words. I talked to a co-worker who was apparently rich as a child, however, and am told that these are pretty good shows that are hard to find on other services.
Outside of Nickelodeon VRV offers a bunch of anime from Crunchyroll and content from a Nerdist and Rooster Teeth. Whether this is all worth $10 a month depends on how much you love hidden temples and angry beavers and other combinations of words I will not pretend to understand. There’s a 30 day trial if you just want to watch a few episodes, for old time’s sake.
- › Buying a Used Mac or MacBook? Check These Things Before You Buy
- › 5 Psychological Tricks in Free-To-Play Games (and How to Avoid Them)
- › PSA: Scammers Are Using the Chip Shortage to Trick People
- › Windows 11 vs. Chrome OS: Which Is Best For Android Apps?
- › Functions vs. Formulas in Microsoft Excel: What’s the Difference?
- › What Is MIL-SPEC Drop Protection?