Walkie-Talkie mode on the Apple Watch, coming later this year, will let you send short voice messages directly from your Watch to another Watch user.
The Apple Watch is all about making simple actions easily accessible with a single tap or putting notifications at a glance. And while that’s cool for text messages and whatnot, sometimes it’s easier to say what you want to. And with the upcoming Walkie-Talkie feature, which will be included with watchOS 5, you’ll be able to do just that.
It appears to be pretty simple: you fire up the Walkie-Talkie feature, tell it who you want to connect to, and send them a short voice clip. They’ll get a notification on their end, where they’ll hear the message and be able to respond. Think of it like voice messages in iMessage…but simpler and on your wrist. Very cool.
- › UGREEN Nexode 100W Charger Review: More Than Enough Power
- › The 5 Biggest Android Myths
- › 10 Quest VR Headset Features You Should Be Using
- › Vertagear SL5000 Gaming Chair Review: Comfortable, Adjustable, Imperfect
- › Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Has Internal Upgrades, Not Design Changes
- › 10 Great iPhone Features You Should Be Using