Turn any email into a card in Trello, in just a couple of clicks. It’s simple using the sidebar in Gmail.
The sidebar is great, but by default it only offers three things: Google Calendar, Keep, and Tasks. It’s somewhat hidden, but you can add more features using the “+” button:
Click it and you’ll see a wide offering of third party applications that make use of the sidebar, most of which are CRM applications used by businesses to keep track of contacts. One, however, is familiar to regular folks: Trello.
Install this and you won’t see Trello in the sidebar until you open an email. When you do, however, you’ll be able to click the Trello icon in order to create a card using the headline and email contents. It’s really quite seamless.
It’s a great way to quickly add emails to a task list, or to keep track of great ideas for later. Give it a shot.
- › Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Has Internal Upgrades, Not Design Changes
- › UGREEN Nexode 100W Charger Review: More Than Enough Power
- › 10 Quest VR Headset Features You Should Be Using
- › The 5 Biggest Android Myths
- › Vertagear SL5000 Gaming Chair Review: Comfortable, Adjustable, Imperfect
- › 10 Great iPhone Features You Should Be Using