Microsoft News is a clean, fast way to browse a variety of headlines, and even offers a dark mode. It’s brand new today on Android and iPhone/iPad.
MSN quietly remains one of the biggest portals on the web, boosted in no small part by its status as the homepage in Internet Explorer and Edge. The engine behind MSN’s news, called Microsoft News, combines AI with human curation to put together headlines from a variety of services.
Microsoft News app brings that curation to mobile. Partnerships with various news outlets means that articles open quickly inside the app when you tap them, and there are all kinds of topics you can scroll through. There’s even a prominently featured Good News tab, if you’re into that sort of thing.
The experience that feels very similar Google News’ recent revamp, but in some ways it’s more straight forward than that. Check this out if you’re looking for a new way to browse headlines on your phone. Social networks are a terrible way to get news, after all.
- › Apple Is Rethinking the iPad’s Stage Manager Feature
- › Don’t Replace an Old Computer, Put an SSD In It
- › How Cold Call Refund Scams Work
- › Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) Review: The Best Earbuds for Apple Fans
- › MSI Goes All-In on Intel 13th Gen Chips, RTX 4000 GPUs
- › Intel’s Arc A770 GPU is Like an RTX 3070 For Half the Price