You can now download all of the pictures you’ve ever uploaded to Instagram, as well as all your comments and likes.
Having a local copy of your photos is a good thing no matter what, but this is also useful for anyone who might be shutting down their Instagram account. The process is simple: just head to this page using a desktop browser and follow the prompts. Instagram says the process may take 48 hours to complete, but it seems to take more like a few minutes in our tests.
You’ll get an email with a link when the download is available.
Download your Instagram History via Android Police
- › Intel’s New Tiny PC Has a 13th Gen Core i7 CPU
- › Your iPhone, iPad, Mac, & Apple Watch Get New Features Today
- › How to Sign Documents Online With SIGN.PLUS
- › How to Watch the 2023 Masters Tournament
- › Update Your PC Now to Fix Snipping Tool’s Security Flaw
- › Microsoft Teams Is Now Faster, With a Windows 11-Like Design