You can now download all of the pictures you’ve ever uploaded to Instagram, as well as all your comments and likes.
Having a local copy of your photos is a good thing no matter what, but this is also useful for anyone who might be shutting down their Instagram account. The process is simple: just head to this page using a desktop browser and follow the prompts. Instagram says the process may take 48 hours to complete, but it seems to take more like a few minutes in our tests.
You’ll get an email with a link when the download is available.
- › How to Watch the USA vs. Netherlands World Cup Game for Free
- › Raspberry Pi Has New Hi-Fi Audio Boards for Your DIY Project
- › This Is Why the New iPad Uses the Old Apple Pencil
- › 7 Common Gamepad Problems and How to Fix Them
- › The Best Portable Speakers of 2022
- › Would You Watch a Movie Generated by AI? You Might Have To