You can now download all of the pictures you’ve ever uploaded to Instagram, as well as all your comments and likes.
Having a local copy of your photos is a good thing no matter what, but this is also useful for anyone who might be shutting down their Instagram account. The process is simple: just head to this page using a desktop browser and follow the prompts. Instagram says the process may take 48 hours to complete, but it seems to take more like a few minutes in our tests.
You’ll get an email with a link when the download is available.
- › Why Do I See “FBI Surveillance Van” in My Wi-Fi List?
- › Why Unlimited Mobile Data Isn’t Actually Unlimited
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › 5 Annoying Features You Can Disable on Samsung Phones
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?