As TechCrunch reports, the eight new websites are:
Houzz (57 million), YouNow (40 million), Ixigo (18 million), Stronghold Kingdoms (5 million), Roll20 (4 million), Ge.tt (1.8 million), PetFlow (1 million), Coinmama (450,000)
The hacker is selling all the data together for about $14,500 worth of Bitcoin. Anyone who has that much cash can buy it.
If you have an account on any of these websites—or any of the other websites that have been compromised—you’ll want to change your password right now. The same is true if you used a password on one of these websites and reused it elsewhere. That’s why you shouldn’t reuse passwords across multiple websites. We recommend using a password manager to remember all those strong, unique passwords for you.
- › How to Turn off a Chromebook Screen When Connected to an External Display
- › How to Use Your iPhone or iPad as an Apple TV Remote
- › How to Generate Two-Factor Authentication Codes in 1Password
- › 3 Ways to “Bookmark” a Folder in Finder on Mac
- › How to Automatically Back up Windows Folders to OneDrive