As TechCrunch reports, the eight new websites are:
Houzz (57 million), YouNow (40 million), Ixigo (18 million), Stronghold Kingdoms (5 million), Roll20 (4 million), Ge.tt (1.8 million), PetFlow (1 million), Coinmama (450,000)
The hacker is selling all the data together for about $14,500 worth of Bitcoin. Anyone who has that much cash can buy it.
If you have an account on any of these websites—or any of the other websites that have been compromised—you’ll want to change your password right now. The same is true if you used a password on one of these websites and reused it elsewhere. That’s why you shouldn’t reuse passwords across multiple websites. We recommend using a password manager to remember all those strong, unique passwords for you.
- › How to Disable Google Analytics in the Nintendo Switch eShop
- › How to Use the Calendar and Event Scheduling in Outlook 365 for Mac
- › How to Automatically Revoke Permissions for Unused Android Apps
- › How to Remove Widgets from the Notification Center on Mac
- › How to Change Your Monitor’s Refresh Rate on Windows 10