Did you know Chrome has themes? Most people probably realized this at one point but since forgot. Google wants to remind us that themes in Chrome are a thing with a bunch of new internally-designed looks for your favorite browser.
While there are 14 new themes, the most notable look here is the Just Black theme, which effectively brings Dark Mode to Chrome. Of course, an official dark mode is still (probably?) in the works, this should at least curb those cravings for an all-black-all-the-time look in Chrome.
If black isn’t your thing, though, never fear: there are 13 others to choose from! Blue, teal, purple, pink, more different pink, yellow, brown, and some others are all here—there’s even a classy panda theme with the appropriately named “Black & White” choice. It’s a pretty solid look.
All these themes are free to use—just give the “Add to Chrome” button a click-a-roo on the theme’s page. If you don’t like it, an Undo button appears immediately after installation, but you can also revert to the default in Settings > Themes or by heading straight to chrome://settings/appearance and clicking the “Reset to default” button.
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › Does Hibernating My PC Save More Energy Than Sleep?
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace
- › Picsart Gold Review: A True Treasure for Quick Photo and Video Editing