Did you know Chrome has themes? Most people probably realized this at one point but since forgot. Google wants to remind us that themes in Chrome are a thing with a bunch of new internally-designed looks for your favorite browser.
While there are 14 new themes, the most notable look here is the Just Black theme, which effectively brings Dark Mode to Chrome. Of course, an official dark mode is still (probably?) in the works, this should at least curb those cravings for an all-black-all-the-time look in Chrome.
If black isn’t your thing, though, never fear: there are 13 others to choose from! Blue, teal, purple, pink, more different pink, yellow, brown, and some others are all here—there’s even a classy panda theme with the appropriately named “Black & White” choice. It’s a pretty solid look.
All these themes are free to use—just give the “Add to Chrome” button a click-a-roo on the theme’s page. If you don’t like it, an Undo button appears immediately after installation, but you can also revert to the default in Settings > Themes or by heading straight to chrome://settings/appearance and clicking the “Reset to default” button.
- › How to Restart Your Island in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How to Click the Home Button with a Mouse on an iPad
- › You Can Relive the GameCube on a Modern TV, and It’s Amazing
- › 9 Ways to Quickly Make Money in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How Apple’s 2020 iPad Pro Compares to the 1994 Trackpad Mac