Firefox: Ever wish you could use two websites in the same tab at once? Now you can.
Side View is a Firefox Test Pilot project, meaning it might become part of Firefox later. This simple feature lets you browse websites using the Firefox sidebar. Here’s a quick overview:
There are all kinds of potential uses for this. You could stick your to-do list in the sidebar, for example, and keep yourself on task. You could put your note taking app of choice there, and take notes as you browse. Or you could, like me, keep Twitter constantly available, ensuring that you get even less work done than usual.
It’s up to you. We should note that this was possible before, but Side View makes the process a lot more intuitive, allowing you to tap a button and then a tab. Here’s hoping it becomes part of Firefox, or at least remains available as an option.
- › Logitech MX Master 3S Mouse Review: Muted Refinements
- › Logitech MX Mechanical Keyboard Review: Easy on the Eyes, Not the Fingertips
- › What’s New in Chrome 102, Available Now
- › Should You Buy a Drone?
- › AMD’s Ryzen 7000 Series Are the First 5nm Desktop CPUs Ever
- › The Origins of Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+X, and Ctrl+Z Explained