Firefox: Ever wish you could use two websites in the same tab at once? Now you can.
Side View is a Firefox Test Pilot project, meaning it might become part of Firefox later. This simple feature lets you browse websites using the Firefox sidebar. Here’s a quick overview:
There are all kinds of potential uses for this. You could stick your to-do list in the sidebar, for example, and keep yourself on task. You could put your note taking app of choice there, and take notes as you browse. Or you could, like me, keep Twitter constantly available, ensuring that you get even less work done than usual.
It’s up to you. We should note that this was possible before, but Side View makes the process a lot more intuitive, allowing you to tap a button and then a tab. Here’s hoping it becomes part of Firefox, or at least remains available as an option.
- › How to Cancel Your YouTube Premium Subscription
- › SCUF Gaming Is the Latest Company to Leak Your Credit Card Number
- › How to Turn Off Photos in Spotlight Search Results on iPhone
- › Forget Windows 11: Windows 10’s 21H2 Update Arrives in November
- › How to Find Your Printer’s IP Address on Windows 10