Firefox: Ever wish you could use two websites in the same tab at once? Now you can.
Side View is a Firefox Test Pilot project, meaning it might become part of Firefox later. This simple feature lets you browse websites using the Firefox sidebar. Here’s a quick overview:
There are all kinds of potential uses for this. You could stick your to-do list in the sidebar, for example, and keep yourself on task. You could put your note taking app of choice there, and take notes as you browse. Or you could, like me, keep Twitter constantly available, ensuring that you get even less work done than usual.
It’s up to you. We should note that this was possible before, but Side View makes the process a lot more intuitive, allowing you to tap a button and then a tab. Here’s hoping it becomes part of Firefox, or at least remains available as an option.
- › How to Control Your Entire Smarthome Through One App
- › Everyone’s Making a PC Game Subscription: Are They Worth It?
- › How to Install the Linux 5.0 Update on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- › How to Stop Companies From Listening to Your Voice Assistant Recordings
- › Mouse Left-Click Button Not Working? Here’s How to Fix It