macOS: Is there a certain Preference pane you access constantly? You can quickly add it to your dock.
Brett Terpstra, writing for Lifehacker, points out that every preference pane lives in the folder
/System/Library/PreferencePanes/. Browse to the folder, or click Go > Connect to Server in the menu bar and paste the full path.
You’ll find the folder, which contains all of the System Preferences panes.
Simply drag one to the right side of the dock, beside your dock folders and the Trash.
You can drag as many panels here as you want! It’s not going to save you a ton of time, but if there’s something you configure regularly it’s well worth taking a minute to set this up.
- › How to Quickly Scroll Through Home Screen Pages on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game
- › How to Move a Window to Another Virtual Desktop on Windows 10
- › How to Replicate the iOS 14 App Library on Android
- › What’s the Deal with Google Home and Nest? Is There a Difference?