Google plans to add a sidebar to Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Users will be able to create notes, tasks, and calendar appointments while editing documents.
You’ll be able to access three G Suite products from Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drawings:
- Google Calendar: Quickly reference, create or edit invites.
- Google Keep: Easily take notes, create lists, and see your other content.
- Google Tasks: Manage your tasks and to-dos.
That sounds useful, right? And the calendar integration is also pretty slick.
— G Suite (@gsuite) August 25, 2018
The new feature is already showing up for some users, but not everyone. I have this for my personal Google Calendar, but not my work account, and I don’t have access to the sidebar in Google Docs on either account. The G-Suite release calendar says this new feature will launch on September 5, so possibly everyone will have it by then? It’s often hard to tell with Google rollouts, but rest assured that you’ll have this eventually.
- › How to Find Circular References in Microsoft Excel
- › MSI Goes All-In on Intel 13th Gen Chips, RTX 4000 GPUs
- › Intel’s Arc A770 GPU is Like an RTX 3070 For Half the Price
- › How to Forward a Text Message on iPhone
- › Apple Is Rethinking the iPad’s Stage Manager Feature
- › ASUS’s New Wireless Mouse Can Hang On Your Bag